Christmas Gifts Out of the Box
It’s tough to find the perfect gift for that person who has everything. If you’re stumped, have a look at these unique gift ideas.
- Bear Up! These adorable plush bears are made out of recycled ties and other fabrics. (ReMinkie Memory Bears)
- Tasty Treats Select the color and message for custom-printed M&M’s. (M&Ms)
- Get All Dolled Up Jewelry, made from real orchids, so no two are alike. (Hanami)
- Catchall Colorful bins and mats made from recycled flip-flops. (VivaTerra)
- Gone Fishin’ A tabletop aquarium, low maintenance, with filter and light fixture. (AquaVista)
- Spin Art Attach individual “blades” to a mountain or road bike for a spectacular light show and high visibility. (Hokey Spokes)
- Are You Game? Weighty chess pieces wobble (but they don’t fall down!) on a concave board. Maple and walnut. (Umbra).
- Adventure Up, up and away! Hot-air ballooning. (Sundance Balloons)
- That Tops All! Classis wool felt fedora from the Indiana Jones collection. (Hartford York)
- Fantasy Land Jam the week away with living legends at Rock n’ Roll Fantasy Camp.
- Room Service Give a gift certificate to bnbfinder. Your recipient can use it toward the perfect bed-and-breakfast, inn or small hotel from British Columbia to PEI.
- Great Shots Give a subscription to webphotoschool.com’s library of step-by-step digital photography tutorials
- Hostess Gift Solve the puzzle, or no one drinks the wine! (Family Games)
- It’s About Time Stainless steel watch with barometer, altimeter and digital compass, for the man on the go. (Origo)
If you enjoyed this article, be sure to sign up for This Week on readersdigest.ca newsletter and have our latest articles delivered right to your inbox.