Arctic Orange Pie
“This frosty orange pie is so easy to make. I have tried lemonade, mango and pineapple juice concentrates instead of orange, and my family loves each one.” —Marie Przepierski, Erie, Pennsylvania
Taste of Home
- 1 package fat-free cream cheese 8 ounces
- 1 can frozen orange juice concentrate thawed, 6 ounces
- 1 carton frozen reduced-fat whipped topping thawed, 8 ounces
- 1 reduced-fat graham cracker crust 9 inches
- 1 can mandarin oranges drained, 11 ounces
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and orange juice concentrate until smooth. Fold in whipped topping; pour into crust. Cover and freeze for 4 hours or until firm. Remove from the freezer about 10 minutes before cutting. Garnish with oranges.
1 piece: 248 calories, 7g fat (4g saturated fat), 3mg cholesterol, 298mg sodium, 35g carbohydrate (24g sugars, 0 fibre), 6g protein.