Number of servings : Prep time: Cooking time: Type of meal : | Main Courses | Main Courses Special diet
Number of servings :
Type of meal : | Main Courses | Main Courses
Special diet :
1 leek, white part only, julienned
1 yellow pepper, julienned
1 red pepper, julienned
30 ml (2 tbsp) olive oil
4 fillets, 180g (6 oz each) monkfish, trimmed
30 ml (2 tbsp) basil pesto
12 cherry tomatoes, halved
Salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 200°C / 400°F.
- In a saucepan, wilt the leek and peppers in the oil, and set aside.
- Place each fish fillet on an oiled sheet of foil and brush with pesto.
- Divide the vegetables among the packages and seal tightly.
- Place on a baking sheet and bake 15 minutes.
- Cut the packets open and serve.
Imported on 2011-01-20 20:26:46 — Original ID:2600