Bandito Chili Dogs
“These deluxe chili dogs are a surefire hit at family functions and tailgates. Adults and children alike love the cheesy chili sauce, and the toppings are fun!” —Marion Lowery, Medford, Oregon
Photo: Taste of Home
|Servings||Prep Time||Cook Time|
- 1 package hot dogs 1 pound
- 2 cans chili without beans 15 ounces each
- 1 can condensed cheddar cheese soup undiluted, 10-3/4 ounces
- 1 can chopped green chiles 4 ounces
- 10 hot dog buns split
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1 to 2 cups corn chips coarsely crushed
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Place hot dogs in a 3-qt. slow cooker. In a large bowl, combine the chili, soup and green chiles; pour over hot dogs. Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours.
- Serve hot dogs in buns; top with chili mixture, onion, corn chips and cheese.
1 chili dog: 450 calories, 23g fat (10g saturated fat), 53mg cholesterol, 1442mg sodium, 43g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 3g fibre), 19g protein.