Bowties with Smoked Salmon and Fresh Herbs
Number of servings : Prep time: Cooking time: Type of meal : | Main Courses | Main Courses Special diet
Number of servings :
Type of meal : | Main Courses | Main Courses
Special diet :
15 ml (1 tbsp) fresh parsley, chopped finely
15 ml (1 tbsp) fresh basil, chopped finely
15 ml (1 tbsp) fresh mint, chopped finely
60 ml (4 tbsp) butter
125 ml (1/2 cup) 35% cream
1 zest of one lemon, chopped finely
Salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
350 g (3/4 lb) small bowtie pasta
Olive oil, as needed
1/2 juice of half a lemon
30 ml (2 tbsp) Parmesan cheese, grated
225 g (1/2 lb) smoked salmon, sliced in very thin strips
1 small sweet pepper, any colour, diced
- Combine fresh herbs in a bowl and set aside.
- In a small saucepan, melt butter over low heat. Add lemon zest and cream. Reduce over high heat for 5 minutes.
- In the meantime, cook the pasta in plenty of boiling, salted water, until al dente.
- Drain pasta and transfer to a serving platter. Drizzle with olive oil.
- Add chopped herbs, cream sauce and lemon juice. Toss gently.
- Add smoked salmon strips and diced pepper and toss gently again. Garnish with lemon zest and small whole basil leaves. Serve immediately
Imported on 2011-01-20 20:26:46 — Original ID:2326