“This is a recipe that always seems to be used at our family gatherings. Everyone loves it. Make a batch ahead for busy days.” —Cathy Rauen, Ridgeway, Colorado
Taste of Home
- 2-1/2 cups diced cooked chicken
- 4 bacon strips cooked and crumbled
- 1 can sliced water chestnuts 8 ounces, drained
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1 cup halved green grapes
- 3/4 cup Miracle Whip
- 1 to 2 tablespoons dried parsley flakes
- 2 teaspoons grated onion
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- dash Worcestershire sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In large bowl, combine the chicken, bacon, water chestnuts, celery and grapes; set aside. In another bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients; add to salad and toss to coat. Chill until serving.
1 cup: 316 calories, 21g fat (4g saturated fat), 66mg cholesterol, 321mg sodium, 14g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 1g fibre), 19g protein.