Chicken Suprêmes Venetian Style
Number of servings : Prep time: Cooking time: Type of meal : | Main Courses | Main Courses Special diet
Number of servings :
Type of meal : | Main Courses | Main Courses
Special diet :
4-150 g (5 oz each) chicken suprêmes
8 thin slices prosciutto
30 ml (2 tbsp) extra-virgin olive oil
125 ml (1/2 cup) balsamic vinegar
45 ml (3 tbsp) currants
45 ml (3 tbsp) pine nuts, toasted
Salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 180°C / 350°F.
- Wrap 2 slices of prosciutto around each chicken suprêmes.
- In a pan, brown the chicken pieces well on both sides, then bake in the oven for 12 to 15 minutes.
- In a small saucepan, combine the balsamic vinegar with the currants and reduce over medium heat until the vinegar is slightly syrupy. Add the pine nuts and season with salt and pepper.
- Place the chicken suprêmes and arrange on warmed plates. Spoon the vinegar reduction over the chicken just before serving.
Imported on 2011-01-20 20:26:46 — Original ID:2397