Chicken with Rosemary Butter Sauce
“This elegant rosemary chicken requires minimal effort but will win you major compliments. You’ll love the mellow sauce!” —Connie McDowell, Greenwood, Delaware
Taste of Home
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves 6 oz. each
- 4 tablespoons butter divided
- 1/2 cup white wine or chicken broth
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook chicken in 1 tablespoon butter until a thermometer reads 165°, 4-5 minutes on each side. Remove and keep warm.
- Add wine to pan; cook over medium-low heat, stirring to loosen browned bits from pan. Add cream and bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cook and stir until slightly thickened. Stir in rosemary and remaining 3 tablespoons butter until blended. Serve sauce with chicken.
1 chicken breast half: 411 calories, 26g fat (15g saturated fat), 158mg cholesterol, 183mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fibre), 35g protein.