Chocolate Peanut Butter Mug Cake
“I’ve tried different variations of these cakes for my family and this chocolate peanut butter mug cake is a winner! I have made it with almond milk and melted coconut oil, and both ways are delicious!” —Angela Lively, Conroe, Texas
Photo: Taste of Home
|Servings||Prep Time||Cook Time|
- 6 tbsp 2% milk
- 2 tbsp canola oil
- 6 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 3 tbsp quick-cooking oats
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp creamy peanut butter
- Spray a 12-ounce coffee mug with cooking spray. Combine milk and oil in mug. Add flour, sugar, oats, baking powder and salt; stir to combine. Add chocolate chips; dollop centre with peanut butter.
- Microwave on high until toothpick inserted in centre comes out clean, 2-1/2 minutes. Serve immediately.
1 mug cake: 862 calories, 46g fat (9g saturated fat), 7mg cholesterol, 945mg sodium, 105g carbohydrate (56g sugars, 5g fibre), 14g protein.