Packed with meat, cheese and olives, these roll-ups are always a hit at parties.
Taste of Home
- 3 oz cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
- 2 tbsp ranch salad dressing mix
- 8 bacon strips cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 can Sliced ripe olives drained, 2-1/4 ounces
- 1 jar diced pimientos drained, 2 ounces
- 1/4 cup diced canned jalapeno peppers
- 8 flour tortillas room temperature, 10 inches
- 8 slices thindeli ham
- 8 slices thindeli turkey
- 8 slices thindeli roast beef
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, ranch dressing and dressing mix until well blended. In another bowl, combine the bacon, onion, olives, pimientos and jalapenos.
- Spread cream cheese mixture over tortillas; layer with ham, turkey and roast beef. Sprinkle with bacon mixture and cheddar cheese; roll up.
1 roll-up: 554 calories, 29g fat (12g saturated fat), 80mg cholesterol, 1802mg sodium, 39g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 7g fibre), 27g protein.