Coconut Lover’s Frappe
“I love frozen beverages, so I wanted to create one similar to those in coffee shops but without coffee as an ingredient. When I drink this frosty treat it’s as good as any specialty shop drink but without the hassle or the cost.” —Emily Semmelrock, Jewett City, Connecticut
Taste of Home
- 1/2 cup white baking chips
- 1/2 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 2 cups 2% milk
- 2 snack-size cups vanilla pudding frozen, 3-1/2 ounces each
- 1/3 cup refrigerated Almond Joy nondairy creamer
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 10 ice cubes
- Place baking chips and coconut in a blender; cover and process until chopped. Add remaining ingredients; cover and process until blended. Serve immediately.
1 cup: 468 calories, 23g fat (15g saturated fat), 19mg cholesterol, 242mg sodium, 57g carbohydrate (54g sugars, 1g fibre), 9g protein.