Coconut Pistachio Pie
We simply love the lightly toasted coconut crust that pairs so well with the pistachio pudding in this quick pie.
Taste of Home
- 2-1/2 cups sweetened shredded coconut lightly toasted
- 1/3 cup butter melted
- 2 cups cold 2% milk
- 2 packages instant pistachio pudding mix 3.4 ounces each
- 1 cup whipped topping
- chopped pistachios optional
- In a small bowl, combine coconut and butter. Press onto the bottom and up the sides of a greased 9-in. pie plate. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or until firm.
- In a small bowl, whisk milk and pudding mixes for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Spread 1-1/2 cups over crust.
- Fold whipped topping into remaining pudding; spread over pie. If desired, sprinkle with chopped pistachios. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.
1 piece: 365 calories, 21g fat (16g saturated fat), 25mg cholesterol, 513mg sodium, 41g carbohydrate (35g sugars, 1g fibre), 3g protein.