Cranberry Short Ribs
Craving comfort food? Tuck into this easy recipe for remarkably tender short ribs.
| Servings|| Prep Time|| Cook Time|
| 2people|| 20minutes|| 2hours|
| Servings|| Prep Time|
| 2people|| 20minutes|
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Place ribs in greased 8-inch square (20 cm-square) baking dish.
- Sprinkle with 1/4 tsp (1 mL) salt and pepper.
- Bake, covered, 1-1/4 to 1-1/2 hours or until tender.
- In small saucepan, combine flour, brown sugar, mustard, cloves, and remaining salt.
- Gradually whisk in water and vinegar until smooth.
- Stir in cranberries and lemon peel. Bring to a boil.
- Cook and stir 2 minutes or until thickened.
- Drain ribs. Pour cranberry mixture over ribs.
- Bake, uncovered, for 15 minutes longer.