Creamy Pineapple Pie
“Creamy pineapple pie is a light and refreshing dessert that’s quick to make and impressive to serve. This is one of our favourite ways to complete a summer meal.” —Sharon Bickett, Chester, South Carolina
Taste of Home
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk 14 oz.
- 1 can crushed pineapple 8 oz., undrained
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 carton frozen whipped topping 8 oz., thawed
- 1 graham cracker crust 9 inches
- chopped toasted macadamia nuts and additional crushed pineapple optional
- Combine milk, pineapple and lemon juice; fold in whipped topping. Pour into prepared crust. Refrigerate until serving. If desired, serve with toasted macadamia nuts and additional crushed pineapple.
1 piece: 367 calories, 14g fat (9g saturated fat), 17mg cholesterol, 185mg sodium, 54g carbohydrate (46g sugars, 1g fibre), 5g protein.