Crunchy Peanut Butter Tarts
“For a fun, fuss-free dessert, try these darling tarts. They’re a satisfying, rich family favourite.” —Mary Kelley, Wilmington, North Carolina
Taste of Home
- 2 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cup chunky peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 individual graham cracker tart shells
- 2 tablespoons whipped topping
- chopped peanuts optional
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, peanut butter and sugar until blended. Stir in sour cream and vanilla. Spoon into tart shells. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Top with whipped topping. Sprinkle with peanuts if desired.
1 tart: 500 calories, 34g fat (12g saturated fat), 32mg cholesterol, 375mg sodium, 39g carbohydrate (24g sugars, 3g fibre), 11g protein.