Dijon Pork Chops
“A crumb coating is all you need to turn pork chops into a wow-worthy family dinner. Try the breading on chicken breasts, too.” —Chris Rentmeister, Ripon, Wisconsin
Taste of Home
- 3 tbsp dijon mustard
- 6 boneless pork loin chops 8 ounces each and 3/4 inch thick
- 1/3 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375°. Spread mustard onto both sides of pork chops; place on a greased baking sheet. Mix bread crumbs with pepper; press onto top and sides of chops.
- Bake until lightly browned and a thermometer reads 145°, 20-25 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
- Health tip: If you’re watching calories, use 4- or 6-oz. chops and start checking to see if they are done after just 15 minutes. You’ll save 75-150 calories per serving.
1 pork chop: 334 calories, 13g fat (5g saturated fat), 109mg cholesterol, 347mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fibre), 44g protein.