Easy Berry Cheesecake Parfaits
“These sweet little parfaits take everything that’s good about cheesecake and make it way easier. You get the rich creaminess, graham cracker crunch and bright berry flavor all in a fun individual portion.” —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
Taste of Home
- 2 oz cream cheese softened
- 2/3 cup marshmallow creme
- 1/2 cup frozen whipped topping
- 4 tbsp graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- Beat cream cheese and marshmallow creme until blended; fold in whipped topping.
- Sprinkle 2 tablespoons cracker crumbs into each of 2 glasses or dessert dishes. Layer each with 1/2 cup cream cheese mixture, 1/4 cup raspberries and 1/4 cup blueberries; repeat layers. Refrigerate, covered, until serving.
1 parfait: 396 calories, 15g fat (9g saturated fat), 29mg cholesterol, 174mg sodium, 54g carbohydrate (39g sugars, 6g fibre), 4g protein.