Easy One-Step Spinach Lasagna
When you need to put a meal on the table that can feed a crowd, this vegetarian recipe saves time without compromising on flavour.
|Servings||Prep Time||Cook Time|
- 8 oz no-boil lasagna noodles
- 20 oz frozen spinach thawed and squeezed dry
- 4 cups tomato sauce
- 3 cups ricotta cheese part-skim
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese part-skim and shredded
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese grated
- 1 large egg
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- In medium bowl, stir together ricotta, Parmesan, and egg.
- Spread 1 cup of pasta sauce over bottom of baking dish. Arrange 3 lasagna noodles side by side in dish. Spread 1 1/4 cups ricotta mixture over top of noodles. Top with a third of the spinach. Repeat layering two more times with sauce, noodles, ricotta mixture, and spinach. Top with remaining 3 noodles. Spread remaining 1 cup sauce over top. Gently press lasagna noodles down into dish, so sauce comes up around sides. Cover dish with foil.
- Bake 35 minutes. Uncover. Sprinkle with mozzarella. Bake until cheese is melted and filling is bubbly, about 10 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before cutting into rectangles.