Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies
“When my mother (who’s now a great-grandmother) gave me this no-flour , gluten-free peanut butter cookie recipe about 15 years ago, I was skeptical, because it calls for only three ingredients (and no flour?!). But since then I’ve never had a failure. For these gluten-free peanut butter cookies—3 ingredients are all you need!” —Maggie Schimmel, Wauwatosa, Wisconsin
|Servings||Prep Time||Cook Time|
- 1 large egg room temperature, beaten
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- In a large bowl, mix all ingredients. Roll level tablespoons into balls. Place on an ungreased baking sheet; flatten with a fork.
- Bake at 350 F for 18 minutes. Remove to a wire rack to cool.
Test Kitchen Tips
- Any peanut butter works for this recipe, but if you want to try something healthier, stick to the natural options in your local grocery store.
- Peanut butter is better for you than you think. It contains tonnes of protein and essential vitamins. Work peanut butter into your favourite recipes!
- Try all of our scrumptious peanut butter cookies.
2 each: 197 calories, 11g fat (2g saturated fat), 18mg cholesterol, 105mg sodium, 21g carbohydrate (18g sugars, 1g fibre), 6g protein.