Eggs are not just for breakfast. Whip up a nutritious and delicious frittata for dinner in just 20 minutes.
| Servings|| Prep Time|| Cook Time|
| 4|| 10minutes|| 10minutes|
| Servings|| Prep Time|
| 4|| 10minutes|
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- In a nonstick, ovenproof skillet, cook onion and garlic in a tablespoon (15 mL) of olive oil over medium heat.
- Add tomatoes, sweet pepper, spinach, and corn; sauté for a few minutes. Add beaten egg mixture to skillet and cook until just set.
- Sprinkle with cheese and bake until light golden.
- Serve with a green salad.
Wine pairing: Dry sparkling wine
A refreshing complement to egg dishes.