Fruit-Flavoured “Superlicious” Float
What better way to enjoy the warmer weather than with a delicious ice cream float? The blueberry, banana and strawberry flavours of Great Value’s Superlicious Ice Cream pair perfectly with a blend of berries and a peach sparkling beverage. Topped off with a strawberry wafer, this fruity float makes for a pretty and cool treat!
Photo: Walmart Great Value Foods
|Servings||Prep Time||Cook Time|
- 8 scoops Great Value Superlicious Ice Cream about 2-2/3 cups
- 2 2/3 cups Great Value 4-Berry Frozen Fruit Blend
- 1 litre Great Value Peach Sparkling Beverage
- 4 Great Value Strawberry Wafers
- Into each of 4 large glasses, portion 2 scoops of ice cream and 2⁄3 cup fruit blend. Over top, pour sparkling beverage and top with a strawberry wafer cookie. Serve immediately.
Try this recipe with Great Value Vanilla Ice Cream for a creamy peach float. For more decadent summer desserts, visit Walmart.ca/recipes.