Gin Cocktail for the Summer
Tired of gin and tonic? Try this breezy summer cocktail with gin, orange juice and lemon juice.
- 2 oz gin
- 2 oz orange juice freshly squeezed
- 1.5 oz lemon juice freshly squeezed
- 1 oz sugar syrup
- 1 egg whites
- 1 lemon slice for garnishing
- Add all ingredients except the plum to a shaker, fill with lots of ice and shake well for a full minute to emulsify the egg white.
- Strain into the canapé shots being careful to split the mix evenly so each has a frothy top from the egg white.
- Garnish with one or two slices of lemon.
Instead of a lemon slice as a garnish, you can also use a very thin sliver of fresh plum.