Grilled Tomatoes With Garlic and Basil
Number of servings : Prep time: Cooking time: Type of meal : | Side Dishes | Side Dishes Special diet
Number of servings :
Type of meal : | Side Dishes | Side Dishes
Special diet :
2 cloves garlic, minced
125 mL (½ cup) olive oil
30 mL (2 tbsp) fresh basil leaves, shredded
4 tomatoes, in 1 cm (½ inch) slices
Salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
Olive oil, as required
- Preheat the grill.
- In a bowl, combine the garlic, oil and basil.
- Arrange the tomato slices in a shallow dish and drizzle with the oil mixture.
- Grill the tomato slices about 2 minutes on each side.
- Remove from heat and season with salt and pepper.
- Just before serving, drizzle with a little olive oil.
Imported on 2011-01-20 20:26:46 — Original ID:2480