Herbed Feta Dip
“Guests can’t get enough of this thick, zesty dip that bursts with fresh Mediterranean flavour. The feta cheese and fresh mint complement each other beautifully, creating the perfect sidekick for crunchy carrots, toasted pita chips, sliced baguettes or any other dipper you fancy.” —Rebecca Ray, Chicago, Illinois
Taste of Home
- 1/2 cup packed fresh parsley sprigs
- 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves peeled
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 4 cups crumbled feta cheese 16 ounces
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- Assorted fresh vegetables
- In a food processor, combine the first 5 ingredients; cover and pulse until finely chopped. Add cheese and lemon juice; process until creamy. Serve with vegetables.
1/4 cup: 176 calories, 15g fat (5g saturated fat), 20mg cholesterol, 361mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fibre), 7g protein.