Homemade Fruit Roll Treats
This family-friendly recipe only takes two ingredients to make!
Photo: Walmart Canada
|Servings||Prep Time||Cook Time|
- 1 bag Walmart Great Value frozen mixed berries thawed
- 2 tbsp liquid honey
- Preheat oven to 170F.
- Add thawed strawberries and honey to a food processor and puree until smooth, about 30 seconds.
- On a parchment paper lined baking sheet, slowly pour purée out into a 10” x 15” rectangle, ensuring fruit is very evenly spread.
- Cook for 6 hours until entire surface of fruit is dry to touch and no longer yields under fingertip pressure.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool to room temperature.
- Carefully remove dried fruit from parchment paper. Using scissors or a sharp knife cut fruit into 1.5” strips. Roll strips from end to end and place in an airtight container.