Honey-Mustard Glazed Salmon
You won’t need to fish for compliments from your dinner guests when you serve this spectacular honey mustard salmon!
Taste of Home
- 10 salmon fillets 5 ounces each
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Place fillets, skin side down, on a greased baking sheet. In a small bowl, combine brown sugar, mustard, honey and salt; spoon over salmon.
- Broil 3-4 in. from the heat until fish just begins to flake easily with a fork, 8-12 minutes.
1 fillet: 292 calories, 13g fat (3g saturated fat), 71mg cholesterol, 265mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate (18g sugars, 0 fibre), 24g protein.