Lemon Chicken Bake
“This lovely lemon chicken bake is moist, tender and lemony with a nice crunch. It’s a delicious picnic entree as well as a wonderful meal with scalloped or baked potatoes and a fresh green salad on the side.” – Marion Lowery, Medford, Oregon
Taste of Home
|Servings||Prep Time||Cook Time|
- 3 tablespoons butter melted
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves 6 ounces each
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a shallow dish, combine butter, lemon juice, garlic, salt and pepper. Place bread crumbs in another dish. Dip chicken in butter mixture, then coat with crumbs.
- Place in a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Drizzle with remaining butter mixture. Bake, uncovered, until a thermometer inserted in chicken reads 165°, 25-30 minutes.
1 each: 255 calories, 12g fat (6g saturated fat), 86mg cholesterol, 652mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fibre), 25g protein.