Marinated Tuna with Lime and Mint
Number of servings : Prep time: Cooking time: Type of meal : | Hors d’oeuvres | Hors d’oeuvres Special diet
Number of servings :
Type of meal : | Hors d’oeuvres | Hors d’oeuvres
Special diet :
125 ml (1/2 cup) freshly squeezed lime juice
60 ml (4 tbsp) olive oil
125 ml (1/2 cup) fresh mint, chopped
15 ml (1 tbsp) honey
10 ml (2 tsp) sea salt
10 ml (2 tsp) black peppercorns, cracked
4 pieces, 150 g (5 oz) each fresh tuna fillet
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients except the tuna and set aside half the mixture.
- Place the tuna on a platter and marinate for 30 minutes in the remaining half of the mixture.
- In a hot skillet, sear the tuna for 1 minute on each side, turning very carefully.
- Slice each piece of tuna thinly and arrange in a fan shape in the middle of each dinner plate.
- Drizzle with the remaining marinade and serve immediately.
Imported on 2011-01-20 20:26:46 — Original ID:2524