Mexican Meat Loaf
“Tasty taco ingredients make this Mexican meat loaf extra special. Serve with sour cream and sliced fresh avocado.” —Tena Huckleby, Greeneville, Tennessee
Taste of Home
|Servings||Prep Time||Cook Time|
- 1 large egg lightly beaten
- 3/4 cup canned diced tomatoes drained
- 1/2 cup crushed tortilla chips
- 1/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup salsa
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 2 tablespoons diced onion
- 2 tablespoons diced ripe avocado
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 pound lean ground beef
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a bowl, combine the first 9 ingredients. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well.
- Shape into two loaves; place in an ungreased 8-in. square baking dish. Bake until meat is no longer pink and a thermometer reads 160°, 30-40 minutes.