Mini Blueberry Cheesecakes
This simple mini cheesecake recipe incorporates Walmart Great Value frozen fruit into the cake mix for added sweetness.
Photo: Wal-Mart Canada
| Servings|| Prep Time|| Cook Time|
| 12mini cakes|| 10minutes|| 23minutes|
| Servings|| Prep Time|
| 12mini cakes|| 10minutes|
Portions: mini cakes
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a blender, puree blueberries until smooth, about 30 seconds. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, add cream cheese, yogurt, sugar, egg, cornstarch and vanilla. With an electric hand mixer, blend until smooth, scraping down the sides of the bowl when done.
- Fold blueberries into the cream cheese mix.
- Line a 12-count muffin tin with paper liners. Place 1 wafer cookie at the bottom of each muffin cup.
- Divide cheesecake filling evenly among 12 muffin tins.
- Bake for 22-25 minutes, until cheesecakes are slightly firm.
- Remove from oven, allow to cool to room temperature and transfer to refrigerator to cool for at least one hour before serving.