Your guest will rave about this easy-to-prepapre dish. Try it and make a change from your usual cheese dips – you will not be disappointed.
|Prep Time||Cook Time|
- 1/2 cup marinated olives pitted
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup cream 35 percent
- 1 large lemon juice only
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 1 pinch paprika
- 1 pinch sugar
- 1 egg
- 3 fresh basil leaves snipped
- Have all ingredients at room temperature to ensure a smooth egg-oil emulsion.
- In the food processor, process the egg, lemon juice, mustard and sugar for 5 seconds.
- With the motor running, pour the oil down the feed tube in a thin, steady stream until the mayonnaise is thick and smooth.
- Add the basil, olives and cream and process another few seconds.
- Transfer to a small bowl and sprinkle with paprika. Refrigerate until serving time.