Parmesan Baked Cod
You’ll need just five ingredients for this goof-proof way to keep oven-baked fish moist. “My mom is one of the best cooks in the world, and she shared this recipe with me,” writes Mary Hoppe of Pewaukee, Wisconsin. “It’s a favourite.”
Photo: Taste of Home
|Servings||Prep Time||Cook Time|
- 4 cod fillets (4 oz each)
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 4 green onions chopped
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- Preheat oven to 400°. Place cod in an 8-in. square baking dish coated with cooking spray. Mix remaining ingredients; spread over fillets.
- Bake, uncovered, until fish just begins to flake easily with a fork, 15-20 minutes.
1 fillet: 247 calories, 15g fat (2g saturated fat), 57mg cholesterol, 500mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 0 fibre), 20g protein.
Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 3 fat.