Peanut Butter and Rum
“Inspired by hot buttered rum, this ‘PB & R’ cocktail can be enjoyed warm or cold.” – Chris Jacks
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 oz spiced rum
- nutmeg optional garnish
- cinnamon optional garnish
- 2 oz almond milk (For cold version of recipe only)
Peanut Butter Syrup
- Add water to small pot and heat on stovetop. As the water warms up, stir in peanut butter and honey. Keep stirring—whisking if necessary—until the peanut butter and honey are fully dissolved.
For Warm Version of Recipe
- Add spiced rum to glass or mug, then pour in 4 oz. of Peanut Butter Syrup (as above). Garnish with nutmeg or cinnamon as desired.
For Cold Version of Recipe
- Add spiced rum, almond milk and 4 oz. of Peanut Butter Syrup to cocktail shaker. Shake well and strain into ice-filled glass. Garnish with nutmeg or cinnamon as desired.