Pineapple Pretzel Fluff
“I often bring this special salad to potlucks, and everyone goes crazy for the sweet and crunchy combination. Be sure to add the pretzel mixture right before serving to keep it crispy.” —Beth Olby, Ashland, Wisconsin
Taste of Home
|Servings||Prep Time||Cook Time|
- 1 cup coarsely crushed pretzels
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 1 cup sugar divided
- 1 package cream cheese 8 oz., softened
- 1 can unsweetened crushed pineapple 20 oz., drained
- 1 carton frozen whipped topping 12 oz., thawed
- Preheat oven to 400°. Mix pretzels, melted butter and 1/2 cup sugar. Press into a 13x9-in. pan. Bake 7 minutes. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, beat cream cheese and remaining sugar until creamy. Fold in pineapple and whipped topping; refrigerate, covered, until serving.
- To serve, break pretzel mixture into small pieces. Stir into pineapple mixture.
1/2 cup: 334 calories, 19g fat (13g saturated fat), 39mg cholesterol, 230mg sodium, 37g carbohydrate (31g sugars, 1g fibre), 2g protein.