Poppy Seed Chicken
“This simple yet delicious dish is terrific for dinner, but the leftovers are a bonus for lunch. It reheats really well in a microwave, so you may want to double the recipe.” —Janet Zoss, Jackson, Michigan
Photo: Taste of Home
|Servings||Prep Time||Cook Time|
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 can condensed cream of chicken soup undiluted, 10-3/4 ounces
- 1 tbsp poppy seeds
- 1 tsp dill weed
- 4 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 1-1/2 cups butter-flavoured cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- In a large bowl, combine the sour cream, soup, poppy seeds and dill. Stir in chicken and rice.
- Spread into a greased 11x7-in. baking dish. Combine crumbs and butter; sprinkle over casserole. Bake, uncovered, at 350° until bubbly, about 30 minutes.
1-1/3 cups: 668 calories, 40g fat (18g saturated fat), 137mg cholesterol, 771mg sodium, 44g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 2g fibre), 33g protein.