Potato Salmon Casserole
“I like to experiment with cooking new things, which is how I came up with this tasty dish. It’s a great way to work salmon into your menu.” — Laura Varney, Batavia, Ohio
Photo: Taste of Home
|Servings||Prep Time||Cook Time|
- 2-1/2 cups cubed cooked potatoes
- 2 cups frozen peas thawed
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 can salmon drained, bones and skin removed, 14-3/4 ounces
- 5 ounces Velveeta cubed
- 1 cup finely crushed cornflakes
- 1 tbsp butter melted
- Place potatoes in a greased 2-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with peas; spread with mayonnaise. Top with salmon and cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30 minutes. Combine cornflake crumbs and butter; sprinkle over top. Bake 5-10 minutes longer or until golden brown.
1 piece: 614 calories, 42g fat (10g saturated fat), 64mg cholesterol, 1038mg sodium, 33g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 3g fiber), 24g protein.