Pumpkin Maple Cheesecake
Number of servings : Prep time: Cooking time: 60 minutes Type of meal : | Cakes | Cakes Special diet
Number of servings :
Cooking time: 60 minutes
Type of meal : | Cakes | Cakes
Special diet :
1 cup graham cracker crumbs
3 tbsp vegetable oil
3 packages (8 oz each) low-fat cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup firmly packed light-brown sugar
1 can (15 oz) solid-pack pumpkin puree
1/2 cup maple syrup
3 large eggs
2 tbsp cornstarch
2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly coat 9-inch springform cake pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In small bowl, stir together cracker crumbs and oil. Press mixture over bottom and 1/2 inch up side of
- pan. Bake until crust just begins to color, about 10 minutes.
- In large bowl, beat together cream cheese and brown sugar until well blended. Beat in pumpkin, maple syrup, eggs, cornstarch, pie spice, vanilla, and salt until smooth. Pour filling into crust.
- Bake cheesecake until center is just set, 55 to 60 minutes. Transfer pan to wire rack. Let cool completely. Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours before serving.
Nutrients Per Serving: 236 calories, 6 g protein, 22 g carbohydrates, 14 g fat, 7 g saturated fat, 72 mg cholesterol, 1 g fibre, 291 mg sodium.
Imported on 2011-01-20 20:26:46 — Original ID:309