Ribbon Pudding Pie
“Cool, smooth and creamy, this pretty pie is a slice of heaven for people with diabetes and anyone who likes an easy yet impressive dessert. The lovely pudding layers feature a yummy combination of vanilla, chocolate and butterscotch.” —Doris Morgan, Verona, Mississippi
Taste of Home
- 4 cups cold fat-free milk divided
- 1 package sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix 1 ounces
- 1 reduced-fat graham cracker crust 9 inches
- 1 package sugar-free instant butterscotch pudding mix 1 ounces
- 1 package sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix 1.4 ounces
- whipped topping optional
- finely chopped pecans optional
- Whisk 1-1/3 cups milk and vanilla pudding mix 2 minutes. Spread into crust.
- In another bowl, whisk 1-1/3 cups milk and butterscotch pudding mix 2 minutes. Carefully spoon over vanilla layer, spreading evenly.
- In a third bowl, whisk remaining 1-1/3 cups milk and chocolate pudding mix 2 minutes. Carefully spread over top. Refrigerate until set, at least 30 minutes. If desired, serve with whipped topping and pecans.
1 piece: 184 calories, 3g fat (1g saturated fat), 2mg cholesterol, 427mg sodium, 32g carbohydrate (13g sugars, 1g fibre), 6g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 1 fat.