Roasted Chicken Thighs with Peppers & Potatoes
“My family loves this dish! There’s nothing better than oven baked boneless chicken thighs for dinner. It looks and tastes like you fussed, but it is really simple to make. These roasted chicken thighs use healthy olive oil and fresh herbs from my garden.” —Pattie Prescott, Manchester, New Hampshire
|Servings||Prep Time||Cook Time|
- 2 lb red potatoes about 6 medium
- 2 large sweet red peppers
- 2 large green peppers
- 2 medium onions
- 2 tbsp olive oil divided
- 4 tsp minced fresh thyme divided
- 3 tsp minced fresh rosemary or 1dried rosemary or 1-1/2 tsp dried thyme crushed, divided
- 8 boneless skinless chicken thighs about 2 pounds
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
1 chicken thigh with 1 cup vegetables: 308 calories, 12g fat (3g saturated fat), 76mg cholesterol, 221mg sodium, 25g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 4g fibre), 24g protein.
Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1 starch, 1 vegetable, 1/2 fat.