Roasted Drumettes With Goat-Cheese Dip
Number of servings : Prep time: Cooking time: Type of meal : | Hors d’oeuvres | Hors d’oeuvres Special diet
Number of servings :
Type of meal : | Hors d’oeuvres | Hors d’oeuvres
Special diet :
2 tsp (10 mL) paprika
1 tbsp (15 mL) brown sugar
11/2 tsp (7 mL) kosher salt
1/4 tsp (1 mL) pepper
1/4 tsp (1 mL) cayenne pepper
24 chicken drumettes
1/2 cup (125 mL) goat cheese, crumbled
1/2 cup (125 mL) buttermilk
or thick yogourt
1 tsp (5 mL) Worcestershire sauce
1 clove garlic, minced
1 tbsp (15 mL) fresh thyme leaves, chopped
2 tsp (10 mL) honey
kosher salt, to taste
freshly ground black pepper, to taste
4 carrots, cut into sticks
4 ribs celery, cut into sticks
- Combine paprika, sugar, salt, pepper and cayenne. Toss with wings. Marinate in the refrigerator for one to two hours.
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C). Line a large baking sheet with foil. Spray a wire rack with nonstick cooking spray, or oil well, and place on baking sheet.
- Arrange wings in a single layer on the rack. Roast for 30 minutes. Turn, and roast for another 30 minutes.
- For the dip, place cheese, buttermilk, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, thyme and honey in blender or food processor and process until smooth. Season with salt and pepper. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
- When wings are ready, serve with dip, carrots and celery.
Imported on 2011-01-20 20:26:46 — Original ID:3794