Roasted Trout on Rainbow Vegetables
Trout stuffed with lemon and herbs is served with a rainbow of roasted vegetables. If whole trout aren’t available, you can use boned and butterflied trout. Thyme, lemon thyme or dill can be used in place of the oregano.
|Servings||Prep Time||Cook Time|
- 2 lemons
- 1 red bell pepper cut into thin strips
- 1 green bell peppers cut into thin strips
- 2 vine tomatoes cut into wedges
- 7 oz fingerling potatoes scrubbed and quartered lengthwise
- 1 red onion cut into thin wedges
- 1 fennel bulb cut into thin strips, fronds reserved
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 4 rainbow trout 400g each, cleaned and scaled
- 8 sprigs fresh oregano plus extra leaves for garnishing
Each serving provides 1520 kJ, 363 kcal, 46g protein, 13g fat (2g saturated fat), 14g carbohydrate (7g sugars), 6g fibre and 181mg sodium.