Scalloped Potatoes & Ham
“I adapted an oven recipe to cook itself while I’m away. It’s ready to serve when I get home, making it a real winner in my book!” —Joni Hilton, Rocklin, California
Taste of Home
|Servings||Prep Time||Cook Time|
- 1 can condensed cheddar cheese soup 10-3/4 ounces, undiluted
- 1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup 10-3/4 ounces, undiluted
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 10 medium potatoes peeled and thinly sliced
- 3 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 2 medium onions chopped
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- In a small bowl, combine the soups and milk. In a greased 5-qt. slow cooker, layer half of the potatoes, ham, onions and soup mixture. Repeat layers. Sprinkle with paprika and pepper.
- Cover and cook on low until potatoes are tender, 8-10 hours.
3/4 cup: 167 calories, 4g fat (1g saturated fat), 17mg cholesterol, 630mg sodium, 25g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 2g fibre), 8g protein.