Sheet-Pan Chipotle-Lime Shrimp Bake
“I like to make this seafood dinner for company because it tastes amazing but takes very little effort to throw together. Use asparagus, Broccolini or a mix of the two. It’s all about what’s available for a decent price.” —Colleen Delawder, Herndon, Virginia
|Servings||Prep Time||Cook Time|
- 1-1/2 lb baby red potatoes cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 3/4 tsp sea salt divided
- 3 medium limes
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter melted
- 1 tsp ground chipotle pepper
- 1/2 lb fresh asparagus trimmed
- 1/2 lb Broccolini or broccoli cut into small florets
- 1 lb uncooked shrimp peeled and deveined, 16-20 per pound
- 2 tbsp minced fresh cilantro
Test Kitchen Tips
- Don't throw out the squeezed limes. You'll be surprised by how much juice comes out of them after they're roasted.
- Can't find baby red potatoes? Try baby Yukon Gold potatoes.
1 serving: 394 calories, 17g fat (8g saturated fat), 168mg cholesterol, 535mg sodium, 41g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 6g fibre), 25g protein.