Smirnoff Hibiscus Fresca
With so much home and patio entertaining, summer is the perfect time to hone your drink-making skills with this expertly-crafted DIY cocktail.
Photo: Diageo Brands
- 1.25 oz Smirnoff No. 21 Vodka
- 0.25 oz Grand Marnier
- 2 oz Hibiscus tea
- 0.5 oz honey syrup equal parts honey and water
- 0.25 oz fresh lime juice
- 5 whole raspberries
- Combine all the ingredients in an ice-filled shaker.
- Shake well and strain into an ice-filled highball glass.
- Garnish with raspberries and/or hibiscus flower.