Strawberry Pretzel Pie
“This cool no-bake strawberry pie is the perfect cure for your sweet tooth, especially in summer. Made with pantry staples, it is as easy as pie to make and has become one of my most requested warm-weather treats.” —Shauna Havey, Roy, Utah
Taste of Home
- 4 cups Miniature pretzels
- 6 tablespoons butter melted
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup boiling water
- 1 package strawberry gelatin 6 oz.
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 pound fresh strawberries hulled, divided
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream divided
- 1 jar marshmallow creme 7 oz.
- 2/3 cup whipped cream cheese
- 2/3 cup sweetened condensed milk
- Place pretzels in a food processor; pulse until chopped. Add butter and sugar; pulse until combined. Reserve 1/3 cup pretzel mixture for topping. Press remaining mixture onto bottom of a greased 9-in. springform pan. Refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, add boiling water to gelatin; stir 2 minutes to completely dissolve. Stir in lemon juice. Refrigerate 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Chop half the strawberries; slice remaining berries and reserve for topping. In a large bowl, beat 1 cup heavy cream until stiff peaks form. Beat marshmallow creme, cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk into cooled gelatin mixture until blended. Gently fold in chopped strawberries and whipped cream. Pour into crust.
- Refrigerate, covered, until firm, 4-6 hours. Beat remaining 1 cup heavy cream until stiff peaks form; spread over pie. Top with reserved strawberries and pretzel mixture.
1 piece: 350 calories, 19g fat (12g saturated fat), 56mg cholesterol, 284mg sodium, 39g carbohydrate (30g sugars, 1g fibre), 4g protein.