Strawberry Pretzel Pie
“This cool no-bake strawberry pie is the perfect cure for your sweet tooth, especially in summer. Made with pantry staples, it is as easy as pie to make and has become one of my most requested warm-weather treats.” —Shauna Havey, Roy, Utah
- 4 cups Miniature pretzels
- 6 tablespoons butter melted
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup boiling water
- 1 package strawberry gelatin 6 oz.
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 pound fresh strawberries hulled, divided
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream divided
- 1 jar marshmallow creme 7 oz.
- 2/3 cup whipped cream cheese
- 2/3 cup sweetened condensed milk
1 piece: 350 calories, 19g fat (12g saturated fat), 56mg cholesterol, 284mg sodium, 39g carbohydrate (30g sugars, 1g fibre), 4g protein.