Stuffed Pizza Bites
“After trying a similar dish at a local restaurant, I came up with my own version of pizza bites. This delicious recipe is easy and fun for potlucks or parties.” —Sarah Gilbert, Beaverton, Oregon
Taste of Home
|Servings||Prep Time||Cook Time|
- 1 tube refrigerated pizza crust 13.80 ounces
- 1/4 cup prepared ranch salad dressing
- 6 oz pepperoni finely chopped
- 1 cup shredded pepper jack cheese
- 1/4 cup Shredded Romano cheese
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 4 cooked bacon strips chopped
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Optional: Marinara sauce or Alfredo sauce warmed
- Preheat oven to 350°. Grease 12 muffin cups; set aside.
- On a lightly floured surface, unroll pizza crust. Spread ranch to within 1/2-in. of edges. Sprinkle with pepperoni, cheeses, green onions, green pepper, bacon and seasonings. Roll up jelly-roll style; pinch the edge closed. Cut crosswise into 12 slices. Place each slice into prepared muffin cups.
- Bake until lightly browned, 20-25 minutes. Serve warm with marinara or Alfredo, if desired.
1 roll: 234 calories, 14g fat (6g saturated fat), 28mg cholesterol, 664mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fibre), 10g protein.