Three-Ingredient Cherry Jam
This simple, yet tasty, three-ingredient recipe for cherry jam uses Walmart Great Value fruit, chia seeds and maple syrup.
Photo: Walmart Canada
|Servings||Prep Time||Cook Time|
- 2 cups Walmart Great Value frozen sweet pitted cherries thawed
- 2 tbsp whole chia seeds
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- In a food processor, pulse thawed cherries a few times until they are broken up but not pureed.
- Transfer to a small saucepan and bring to a simmer over medium heat. Simmer for 5 minutes and remove from heat.
- Stir in chia seeds and maple syrup and transfer to a container for serving.
- Jam will set as it cools to room temperature.
- Cover, refrigerate and use within 10 days.
Not a fan of cherries? Not a problem. Substitute with any Walmart Great Value Frozen Fruits including blueberries, raspberries, strawberries or mixed berries.