Waffle Fry Nachos
“My husband and two grown sons really enjoy these fun nachos—they can devour a platter of them in no time. They’re also fun to make when friends come over.” —Debra Morgan, Idaho Falls, Idaho
Photo: Taste of Home
- 1 package frozen waffle fries 22 ounces
- 10 bacon strips cooked and crumbled
- 3 green onions sliced
- 1 can Sliced ripe olives drained, 6 ounces
- 2 medium tomatoes seeded and chopped
- 2/3 cup salsa
- 1-1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1-1/2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- sour cream
- Bake fries according to package directions. Transfer to a 10-in. ovenproof skillet. Top with the bacon, onions, olives, tomatoes, salsa and cheeses. Return to the oven for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve with sour cream.
1 cup: 370 calories, 23g fat (12g saturated fat), 48mg cholesterol, 683mg sodium, 25g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 4g fibre), 15g protein.