Warm Chicken Tortellini Au Gratin
“This is one of my favourite recipes. Pasta from Monday plus roasted chicken from Tuesday equals this delicious dish on Wednesday. It’s fast and delicious, and paired with a green salad and toasty bread, you have a meal that’s fancy enough for company.” —Brenda Cole, Reisterstown, Maryland
Photo: Taste of Home
|Servings||Prep Time||Cook Time|
- 2 cans water-packed artichoke hearts (14 oz each)
- 3 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 3 cups refrigerated spinach tortellini cooked
- 1-1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 1-1/2 cups grated Asiago cheese divided
- fresh basil optional
- Preheat oven to 350°. Drain artichoke hearts, reserving 1/4 cup of juices. Coarsely chop; combine with chicken, tortellini, mayonnaise, 1 cup cheese and reserved artichoke liquid. Place artichoke mixture in a greased 13x9-in. baking dish; sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake until bubbly and starting to brown, about 30 minutes. If desired, garnish with basil.
1-1/3 cups: 709 calories, 54g fat (13g saturated fat), 101mg cholesterol, 859mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 34g protein.