Number of servings : 6 Prep time: 00:15 Cooking time: 00:25 Type of meal : | Soups | Soups Special
Number of servings : 6
Prep time: 00:15
Cooking time: 00:25
Type of meal : | Soups | Soups
Special diet :
(2 cups) diced pumpkin or squash
2 zucchinis, diced
2 potatoes, diced
1 onion, diced
2 peeled garlic cloves
250g (1/2 cup) cooked black bean
475ml (2 cups) chicken broth
250ml (1/2 cup) whipping cream
60ml (1/4 cup) chopped parsley
1ml (1/4 tsp) nutmeg
- In a large saucepan, cook squash, zucchini, potatoes, onion and garlic in milk and chicken broth. Cover and cook for 25 minutes.
- Add cream, parsley and nutmeg.
- Remove from heat and, using long handheld blender, mix soup until texture is creamy and smooth.
- Add cooked black beans to the soup. Return to stove top for a few minutes to reheat soup.
- Serve with toasted baguette slices.